Pick-Up & Drop-Off
On your camper's first day of camp, please check-in with them at the registration desk in order to:
- Register your camper for any extra events that are happening that day (yoga, hiking, dance, bootcamp classes, etc)
- Hand in a signed and dated waiver (more information here)
- Provide information about your camper's allergies, medications, or other special needs and considerations
At this point you will also receive information about:
- Where campers take lunch and snack breaks
- Where campers can leave their backpacks and gear
- Where the bathrooms are
- Which gyms and spaces we will be utilizing
Drop-off times are different depending on if your camper is attending a full-day camp, morning session, or afternoon session. Please ensure you arrive on time.
- Full-Day: Drop-off is between 8:30-9:00 a.m.
- Morning Session: Drop-off is between 8:30-9:00 a.m.
- Afternoon Session:Drop-off is between 11:45-11:55 a.m.*
* Afternon sessions begin promptly at 12:00 p.m., so it is important that you drop your child off about 5-10 minutes for the afternoon session begins.
Please accompany your camper into the gym if:
- you wish for someone else to pick up your child at the end of the day*
- your child needs to leave camp early for an appointment or other committment
* Your child will not be allowed to get a ride from someone other than you unless we have been previously notified by you (in person).
Pick-up times are different depending on if your camper is attending a full-day camp, morning session, or afternoon session. Please ensure you arrive on time.
- Full-Day: Pick-up is at 3:00 p.m.
- Morning Session: Pick-up is at 12:00 p.m.*
- Afternoon Session: Pick-up is at 3:00 p.m.
* Morning sessions end promptly at 12:00 p.m.
Triple Threat requires that all parents/guardians come into the facility to get their camper(s) to ensure a safe pick-up. Campers will not be allowed to exit the facility without a parent/guardian escort.